- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) chili seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef and garlic; cook 6 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes and chili seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine sour cream and pepper sauce in small bowl. Serve with chili.