Couldn’t Be Easier Brisket
Click here to return to the Entrées-Beef page
Recipe and photo used with permission by the Texas Beef Council. For more beef information and recipes visit www.txbeef.org
- 3-4 lbs. boneless beef brisket
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 can Coke
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine chili sauce, Coke and soup mix.
- Place brisket in a foil-lined baking pan, or use one of the commercially available "cooking bags" instead of foil. Pour
- sauce mixture over brisket and cover with another sheet of foil sealing edges.
- Bake at 300°F for 3 to 3-1/2 hours until tender.
- Carve brisket against the grain and serve the pan juices as a sauce.